Thanks to the following contributors
- Michael Jursa, Neo-Babylonian Cuneiform Corpus (NaBuCCo) Project
- Christopher B. F. Walker
- Hermann Hunger
- John Steele
- Heather Baker
- Johannes Hackl
Credit is due to these open access databases/publications
- British Museum
- Hellenistic Babylonia: Texts, Images and Names, created by Laurie Pearce
- Astronomical Diaries Digital, created by Reinhard Pirngruber, based on the publications of Sachs & Hunger
- The Persepolis Fortification Archive Project
- Sachs, Abraham J., and Hermann Hunger. Astronomical Diaries and Related Texts from Babylonia. 6 vols. Vienna: Austrian Academy of Sciences Press, 1988–present.
- Porten, Bezalel, and Ada Yardeni. Textbook of Aramaic Ostraca from Idumea. Vols 1-3. Winona Lake, IN: Eisenbrauns, 2014-2018.
- Porten, Bezalel, and Ada Yardeni. Textbook of Aramaic Documents from Ancient Egypt. Vols 1-4. Jerusalem: Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1986-1999.
- Naveh, Joseph, and Shaul Shaked. Aramaic Documents from Ancient Bactria. London: Khalili Collections, 2012.
- Cameron, G. G. Persepolis Treasury Tablets. Chicago, 1948.
- Hallock, R. T. Persepolis Fortification Tablets. Chicago, 1969.
- Assar, G. R. F. "Parthian calendars at Babylon and Seleucia on the Tigris." Iran 41.1 (2003): 171-191.